Next Step SupportYou know what you want, but want a bit of practical support to get there
- Next Step Support is sought in a range of circumstances, including by individuals who:
- Know what they want and would simply like some practical guidance and support.
- Are in the consolidation phase of their career coaching and would like specific support in the attainment of their goal.
- These services can be purchased as stand-alone products by both individuals and organisations, or in addition to other services.
- Usually via phone or Skype, although some services may be face to face, for example, mock interview practice.
- Next Step Support Services are available on an individual and group basis, and include:
- CV Guidance and Review: From £60 + VAT.
- Interview Skills and Preparation: Up to 1 hour of personalised coaching and a detailed competency based interview questions pack – £150 + VAT.
- Generic mock interview practice: Up to one and a half hours of interview practice and feedback, including a written feedback report – from £120 + VAT.
- Succeeding at Interview Package: Interview Skills and Preparation, and Mock Interview practice, together with a detailed competency based interview question pack – £245 + VAT.
- Career Management Workshops: (6-8 delegates) including: Knowing yourself better; CV and
Application Form creation; Interview skills; Job and Opportunity search skills.
Workshop prices start from £150 + VAT per person, for a half day workshop.