Outplacement SupportFacing Redundancy
- For SME clients or Individual clients.
- Usually face to face if based at company site, and/or via phone or Skype.
- Outplacement services are designed to offer advice and support to individuals facing redundancy, to enable them to actively manage this stage in their career.
- Company packages are tailored and can include:
- Individual coaching sessions (via phone, Skype or face to face)
- Career Management Workshops with accompanying workbooks
- Career Clinics
- Fixed period provision, including CV and interview advice and email support
- Individual packages are tailored and begin with a free 45 minute exploration session to discuss your requirements. Following this, packages start from £150 + VAT per month, which includes 2 coaching sessions per month (a session is 1 hour, typically via phone or Skype) and email support. Alternatively, if you as an individual know what you want and are just seeking practical guidance, about your CV or interview skills, for example, you might want to consider Next Step Support.”